You are welcome Glorious Children Academy. We run MONTESSORI METHOD OF CHILD EDUCATION.
This method has proven to be the best up-to-date method of instruction all over the world. The school is located at No. 51 Ejio Road, Off Lagos-Abeokuta, Arigbajo, Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria. The school is endowed with responsible and responsive management committed to the provision of a favourable environment for teaching/learning activities. The teachers of the school are loving, humane and professionally sound; they are also disciplined, dedicated, well supervised and highly motivated. Emphasis is on effective preparation for and delivery of lessons with feedback systems. Regularly, our teaching staffs are made to undergo in-house and out-of-station workshops and courses to improve their standard. Our school is a developing school ensuring all facilities are put in place to bring out the desired changes in every child and our past records speaks volume.
Glorious Children Academy was established in September, 2013 with a clear mission "To educate the "whole child", foster a life-long learning, encourage critical thinking and equip our pupils with intensive learning at level needed for effective and courageous continuity in their academics".
Admission in Progress (2019/2020 academic session)Admission Procedures
- Click HERE to download the registration form
- Make a deposit of #2,000 to the school account for screening.
- Present your child for a written test if within the age bracket (3 and above)
- Confirm admission status and report online
- Print Admission letter Bill and List of books for your child
- Make payment to the school account and submit teller or proof of transfer to the bursar's office for admission materials and receipt
We offer a summer program to all students both internal & external students during the long vacation periods. Kindly visit the school, or call any of our hot-lines for more information.
Having observed the academic instinct in some children of this age and in support of our vision for national recognitions through participation in various competitions both within and outside the state, the School system has provision for a class named "HERO CLASS" housing pupils of this academic excellence called genius to be trained for such task and exposure. All the pupils in this class will be allowed to participate in competitions of multiple entries both within and outside the state ..... .
Click HERE for details
Our Core Values
- Hard work
- To lay a foundation in children for a glorious future.
- To produce well rewarding pupils, morally and academically balanced.
- To assist children in attaining the adequate physical development.
- To maintain awareness of our culture for better social development of the children.
- To set high standard in our education system.
"To be an exemplary, pupil focused, distinctively known school that is highly regarded for the competence and character of our pupils".
"To educate the "whole child", foster a life-long learning, encourage critical thinking and equip our pupils with intensive learning at level needed for effective and courageous continuity in their academics".